HCG Diet Recipes
- 100g steak – can be round steak or sirloin
- 1 T shake ‘n bake - Be sure to follow this link. This is an HCG Diet friendly version of shake & bake that is very easy to make.
- 1 T liquid aminos
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 stalk celery – sliced
- 1 onion – sliced
- 1 tomato – diced
- 1/2-1 c beef broth
- Preheat pan over MED-HI heat.
- Sprinkle steak with liquid aminos.
- Dip steak in shake ‘n bake, coating both sides.
- Add steak to pan and brown on both sides.
- Transfer steak to crockpot.
- Cover with garlic, celery, onions, and diced tomato.
- Top with beef broth. Don’t stir!
- Cover and cook on low until reaches desired doneness.
- When done, serve immediately, and cover with juices from crockpot.
NOTE: This dish includes 3 vegetables which are meant only for flavor. When finished cooking, you may discard all of the vegetables, or choose to eat just one of them if you are on phase 2 since you’re not supposed to mix them per the hCG diet guide.
- tomato (allowed amount)
- juice of half lemon
- 1 t fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 t zsweet (to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 t garlic paste (to taste) or 1 clove minced
- 1/4 t cumin
- 1/4 t sugar-free worcestershire
- 1/8 t celery seed
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- tabasco (to taste)
- In blender, combine all ingredients and puree until reaches desired consistency.
- Place in refrigerator until chilled or serve over ice.
TIP: Depending on the amount of tomato used, you may need to vary most of these amounts according to taste.
- 100g whitefish of your choice
- 1 1/2 t liquid aminos
- 1/4 t grated fresh ginger
- lime wedge(s)
- sea salt & pepper
In a small shallow bowl, mix together the marinade of lime juice (from lime wedge or two – I’ll use up to half of lime), liquid aminos, and grated ginger.
Place the fish in the bowl and coat both sides with marinade and desired amount of sea salt and pepper.
Cover with saran wrap. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Preheat non-stick pan over med-high. Pour marinade & fish into pan. Cook about 3-6 mins each side, depending on the thickness of the fish, until browned or done to preference.
- 100 grams ground steak
- 1/2 teaspoon water or bbq sauce
- 1 grissini (ground into powder)
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon sage
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- any additional seasonings you like
Servings: 1 servingsIngredients4 meatballs2 cups beef or chicken broth100 grams bok choy, cabbage or onionfresh chopped cilantrodash oreganodash basildash pepperDirections1. In saucepan, bring broth to boil. 2. Feel free to add any seasonings you like to taste. 3. Add cooked meatballs and bok choy/cabbage/onion. 4. Cover & simmer 20-30 minutes or until vegetable reaches desired tenderness. 5. Top with fresh chopped cilantro. 6. Serve.
-2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
-100 grams of lean ground beef
-½ tsp garlic salt
-¼ tsp of chili seasoning
- crunched up melba toast
*Saute ground beef and spices. Sprinkle on top of lettuce and top with crumble melba toast.
- 1 orange – ice
- 5-10 drops vanilla creme liquid stevia (to taste)
- water (as needed)
1. Peel orange and place orange sections in blender.
2. Add about a handful of ice.
4. Add vanilla creme stevia.
5. Blend to desired consistency. Add water as needed.
- 1/2 cup canned, diced tomatoes (make sure no added sugar)
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch Johnny’s seasoning
- 1 dash Pepper
- 2 larges Cabbage Leave
- 3.5 ounces Lean Ground Beef
Preheat oven to 450′ Cook beef with all spices until almost done. Add half the tomatoes and chopped cabbage cook down a bit until cabbage soft and most liquid is absorbed. Half the mixture and put in the two cabbage leaves. Wrap tucking the ends in as much as possible. (I cute the center end part of the cabbage out (the really thick part) makes it easier to wrap. Place 1/8 of your remaining tomatoes in small baking dish, roll around so it covers bottom, add cabbage rolls, and top with remaining 1/8 cup tomatoes. Bake covered for about 30 min until outer cabbage is tender. 2 Nice size rolls just 1 protein and 1 veggie
- ½ bottle of organic apple cider vinegar - ¾ bottle of amino liquids - 2 tsp of wasabi powder - 2 tsp of dry mustard powder Shake well and keep refrigerated.
-100 grams of asparagus – 1-2 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ tsp of parsley – ¼ tsp of oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 400. Trim asparagus and lay on non-stick aluminum foil. Add seasonings. Wrap all end of foil making a sealed pocket. Roast for 15-20 minutes.